Providing Dryer Vent Cleaning in Manassas, Centreville, Fairfax & Surrounding Areas
Would you do whatever it takes to prevent a house fire? Would you like extra money in your wallet each month? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then the experts at Atlantic Duct Cleaning have the solution for you—dryer vent cleaning. With a professional dryer vent cleaning, you will reduce the risk of fire from lint buildup in the vents and increase energy efficiency, resulting in lower electric bills.
If you’re in Manassas, Centreville, Fairfax or surrounding Northern Virginia areas and your dryer isn’t performing at maximum efficiency, schedule a dryer vent cleaning or call us at (703) 774-9241.
Benefits of Dryer Vent Cleaning in Northern VA
Atlantic Duct Cleaning’s professional residential dryer vent cleaning will help:
- Improve air quality. A clean and properly installed dryer vent is critical to ensuring that water is fully eliminated from the clothes and expelled outdoors during the drying cycle. If your dryer vent has a lot of buildup, moisture can condense into pools of water in the dryer vent, resulting in conditions where mold and mildew grow. A professional dryer vent cleaning helps makes the air in your home healthy to breathe.
- Prevent fires. Dryer fires can occur when lint builds up in the dryer or in the exhaust duct. Lint blocks the flow of air, causing excessive heat buildup, and can result in a fire. As a preventative measure, schedule cleaning of the dryer vent and exhaust duct on a regular basis.
- Increase efficiency. By eliminating the buildup in the vent, your dryer won’t have to work as hard. Increasing your dryer’s efficiency will use less energy while operating (saving you money!).
- Extend dryer life. Similarly, a dryer vent line that is clogged with lint will cause your dryer to work harder, resulting in a shorter life span. A properly maintained dryer vent helps to achieve maximum performance and can extend the life of your dryer.
Extend the life of your dryer and improve safety with our dryer vent cleaning service! Contact us today to get started.
How Often Should a Dryer Vent Be Cleaned?
Dryer vent cleaning is recommended every 1-2 years. This can vary depending on how often you run your dryer, the type of dryer you have, the age of your dryer, and more.
Although dryer vent cleaning is often overlooked, it is a necessary process to ensure safety in your home. Atlantic Duct Cleaning recommends scheduling a professional technician come to your home to clean out the lint buildup in the vent so you know it has been cleaned properly.
Warning Signs of Dryer Buildup
If you notice any of these issues, a bigger problem might need to be addressed. Keep an eye out for the following:
- Clothes (especially heavier materials such as towels or jeans) are still damp after a drying cycle.
- Dryer and/or clothes are abnormally hot to the touch.
- Dryer is shutting off before the cycles is finished.
- And more.
Call Atlantic Duct Cleaning at (703) 774-9241 immediately if you are experiencing any of these warning signs to prevent the consequences of an uncleaned dryer vent.
Why Choose Atlantic Duct Cleaning for Dryer Vent Services?
At Atlantic Duct Cleaning, we have been providing expert air duct cleaning and dryer vent services to the Manassas and Northern Virginia area for decades. We provide:
- Specific appointment times.
- A cleaning process that is safe (HEPA) and certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Expertise from working on prestigious air duct and dryer ventilation projects at the Pentagon, National Gallery of Art, and more.
- Peace of mind that we are licensed and bonded.
- And more!
Don’t just take our word for it—see what our customers are saying about our air duct and dryer vent cleaning services!
Schedule Dryer Vent Cleaning in Northern Virginia
To save you money, improve dryer efficiency, keep your home safe, and more, schedule dryer vent cleaning with the professionals at Atlantic Duct Cleaning. Our experts will ensure your dryer vents are in top shape.
For additional questions about dryer vent cleaning in Manassas and surrounding Northern Virginia areas, check out our FAQs or contact one of the professionals at Atlantic Duct Cleaning at (703) 774-9241 to schedule an appointment.