Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning in Baltimore, MD
Uncleaned dryer vents cause substantial damages, injuries, and deaths each year. According to the National Fire Protection Association, nearly 5% of all accidental home fires are caused by washing machines and dryers. When dryer vents become damaged or dirty, resistance and pressure are increased in the dryer's blower. This pressure raises temperatures in the dryer that can then ignite the flammable lint.
Depending on how often your dryers are used, you should plan for dryer vent cleaning at least once a year. For a more accurate suggestion for how often cleanings should take place, our professionals will consider the age of your machines, frequency of use, and the length of the vents. Have you scheduled professional dryer vent cleaning services yet this year?
Dryer Vent & Duct Cleaning Benefits
If your Baltimore business requires high volumes of laundry each day, you can greatly benefit from regular dryer vent cleanings. Not only will this service prevent costly repairs down the line, but it will also help protect your machines from fires and improve efficiency levels.
A professional commercial dryer vent cleaning will benefit your machines by:
- Reducing excess dust. A clean and properly installed dryer vent will ensure water is fully removed from clothes during the drying cycle. If moisture isn't removed from your vents promptly, it could combine with the dust to grow mold and mildew.
- Preventing fires. Dryer fires can occur when lint and other debris build up in the dryer ducts or the exhaust vents. When lint blocks the flow of air, excessive heat builds up, and as a result, ignites a fire. As a preventative measure, dryer vent cleaning on a regular basis will help eliminate lint build up that increases the risks of fire.
- Increasing dryer efficiency. By reducing lint in your ducts, your machines won't have to work as hard to dry clothing. Increasing your dryer's efficiency will use less energy while operating to save you money!
- Extending dryer life. Similarly, a dryer vent line that is clogged with lint will cause your dryer to work harder, resulting in a shorter lifespan. A properly maintained dryer vent helps to achieve maximum performance and can extend the life of your dryers.
Contact our team today to find out how often you should schedule vent cleaning for your specific machines or call (703) 774-9241.
Dryer Vent Cleaning for Commercial Buildings in Baltimore
We provide quality dryer vent cleaning services to all commercial properties throughout Baltimore, including:
- Commercial cleaners
- Hotels and motels
- Health clubs and gyms
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- And more
How can you tell when your dryer needs its vents cleaned out? Check out these hard to miss warning signs!
Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaner in Baltimore
Although commercial dryer vent cleaning is often put on the back burner, it is a necessary process to ensure safety for employees and guests at your commercial property. Atlantic Duct Cleaning recommends having a professional technician come to your business periodically to clean out the lint built up in your dryer vents.
When you choose to work with Atlantic Duct Cleaning, you get:
- Flexible appointment times
- Professionals who use a HEPA and NADCA certified cleaning process
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed