Although your home’s air duct system isn’t apparent to the naked eye, it shouldn’t be one of those things that is out of sight, out of mind. If your home’s ducts are poorly sealed or not sealed at all, they are allowing conditioned air to leave your home and bringing in outside air—wasting your energy and money! Insulating and sealing the ducts in your attic, basement, and crawl space is a cost-efficient, effective way to keep more money in your pocket instead of losing it to your energy bills.
Founded in 1995, Atlantic Duct Cleaning is a trusted industry leader in providing professional indoor air quality solutions for homes throughout the Northern Virginia area. Our trained technicians can improve your leaky air ducts with Aeroseal duct sealing! It’s more effective than traditional air duct sealing because it saves time and covers the gaps more effectively!
Tired of paying high energy bills? Call Atlantic Duct Cleaning at (703) 774-9241 or schedule an appointment online! Our NADCA certified technicians will help you decide if Aeroseal duct sealing is the right choice for your Northern Virginia home!
Problems with Leaky Ductwork
Leaky ductwork can account for up to 40 percent of total heating and cooling costs. For an average home, leaky ducts can waste hundreds of dollars each year. Without proper air duct maintenance, you’re putting your family and your Northern Virginia home at risk for the following issues:
- Uneven heating – When conditioned air is lost through holes in your ductwork, it makes it much more difficult for a room to reach and even stay at your ideal temperature.
- Increased costs – If your ductwork is leaking, you are allowing the conditioned air to leak out AND allowing unconditioned are to come in. This forces your heating or cooling system to exert unnecessary energy to constantly bring your home back to a comfortable temperature.
- Increased humidity – When an air duct leaks in your home’s attic or crawl space, it pulls in humid, dirty air. This air promotes mold growth, which causes problems with allergies and asthma for you and your family!
- Excess energy use – Leaky ductwork forces your HVAC system to work harder and wear out sooner—costing you yet more money! Reduce future costly repairs by properly sealing your home’s ducts today!
Sometimes leaky air ducts are a simple fix, but if you’re unable to fix it yourself, give Atlantic Duct Cleaning a call at (703) 774-9241 or check out our FAQ!
Benefits of Residential Aeroseal Duct Sealing
In homes throughout the Northern Virginia area, we often find that unclean air and contaminants from the crawl spaces, your attic, and other places can actually be pulled in to the air you and your family breathe! If your family is suffering from allergies caused by poor air quality or your home’s temperature is constantly uncomfortable, Aeroseal duct sealing will help:
- Increase energy savings
- Improve air quality
- Minimize musty odors and excessive dust
- Limit air contamination
There are many advantages to hiring a professional to seal the ductwork in your home. If you’re ready to improve your home’s comfort and air quality, give us a call!
Improve Air Quality and Reduce Costs in Your Virginia, Maryland, or D.C. Area Home
Atlantic Duct Cleaning offers high quality air purification and duct sealing throughout Northern Virginia, Southern Maryland, and Washington D.C. By utilizing the high quality equipment and promoting the highest levels of training and quality standards, Atlantic Duct Cleaning has delivered over 100,000 successful projects in the greater D.C. area! Your family deserves to relax in a comfortable home, and Atlantic Duct Cleaning can make that happen!