Tired of expensive utility bills? Is your family starting to notice musty odors throughout your Baltimore home? Are your tenants experiencing cold drafts while occupying your commercial property? Residences and commercial buildings throughout Northern Virginia often have unclean air and contaminants from the crawl spaces, attic, and other places can actually be pulled in to the air you, your family, and your tenants breathe! Properly insulating and sealing the ducts in your Maryland attic, basement, and crawl space is a cost-efficient, effective way to keep more money in your pocket instead of losing it to your energy bills.
Looking for an effective and convenient way to seal leaky ducts in your Alexandria home or commercial property? Atlantic Duct Cleaning offer Aeroseal duct sealing throughout Virginia, Maryland, and the Washington, D.C. area! Contact or call Atlantic Duct Cleaning at 703-774-9241 today.
Residential & Commercial Aeroseal Duct Sealing in Baltimore
Residential Aeroseal Duct Sealing
Leaky ductwork can account for up to 40 percent of total heating and cooling costs. For an average home, leaky ducts can waste hundreds of dollars each year. Without proper air duct maintenance, you’re putting your family and your Baltimore home at risk!
If your family is suffering from allergies or your home’s temperature is uncomfortable, Aeroseal duct sealing will help:
Learn more about Atlantic Duct Cleaning’s residential Aeroseal duct sealing in the Baltimore area.
Commercial Aeroseal Duct Sealing in Maryland
Duct leakage in commercial buildings is a common occurrence throughout the Baltimore area. Most often than not, the ductwork was incorrectly installed during the installation process, which eventually leads to the air duct joints pulling apart! When these gaps in your building’s ductwork form, they need to be sealed!
Investing in Aeroseal duct sealing for your commercial property helps resolve:
- Inadequate air flow to certain zones of your building
- High utility bills
- Insufficient moisture management
- And more!
Learn how your Baltimore business can benefit from our commerical Aeroseal duct sealing.
Leaky Air Duct Problems
Without proper air duct maintenance in Maryland, you’re putting your family or employees at risk for the following issues:
- Uneven heating – When conditioned air is lost through holes in your ductwork, it makes it much more difficult for a room to reach and even stay at your ideal temperature.
- Increased costs – If your ductwork is leaking, you are allowing the conditioned air to leak out AND allowing unconditioned air to come in. This forces your heating or cooling system to work harder and longer to bring your home or business to a comfortable temperature.
- Excess humidity – When an air duct leaks in your attic or crawl space, it pulls in humid, dirty air. This air promotes mold growth, which causes problems with allergies and asthma.
- Excess energy use – Leaky ductwork forces your HVAC system to work harder and wear out sooner—costing you yet more money!
Sometimes leaky air ducts in the Baltimore area are a simple fix, but if you’re unable to fix it yourself, give Atlantic Duct Cleaning a call at (703) 774-9241 or check out our FAQ!
Benefits of Aeroseal Duct Sealing in the Baltimore Area
Tired of wasting money on air that is escaping from your home? Along with cost reducing benefits, Aeroseal duct sealing allows for:
- Airtight savings – The money going towards your sky high energy bills will stay in your pocket longer!
- Airtight comfort – Your hard-to-heat-or-cool rooms will have even temperatures with enhanced comfort!
- Improved air quality – You will see a reduction in dust and humidity, along with fumes and other odors—allowing your family or employees to breathe easier!
- Reaches everywhere – Aeroseal technology makes it possible to seal leaks that are nearly impossible to reach using more traditional methods!
Atlantic Duct Cleaning’s Duct Sealing Process
At Atlantic Duct Cleaning, we provide only the best HVAC cleaning and restoration for the Maryland area. We have a proven process for duct sealing that ensures your business or home’s comfort level and efficiency improves! Our technicians are trained to provide the best service possible and can answer any of your questions throughout our duct sealing process:
- Wall registers are covered in order for air to escape only through the leaks
- Sealant is injected into the ducts for approximately 1 hour
- Small aerosol particles are kept suspended in the airflow by continuous air movement
- As the air stream makes a sharp turn to exit through a leak, the particles collide with and adhere to the leak edges
- Ducts are sealed with only 1-2 oz. of the sealant material remaining in the ducts
- A computer-generated analysis summarizing your building or home’s amount of leakage reduction is generated, providing verification of success of the process
Aeroseal Duct Sealing in Maryland, Including Baltimore
If your utility bills have skyrocketed over the past few months, you could be experiencing leaking air ducts—which is making your HVAC system work much harder than it needs to, costing you extra money! Atlantic Duct Cleaning offers high quality air purification and duct sealing throughout the Baltimore area. There’s a reason why we are the leading air quality company in the Greater Washington, D.C. area—we’ve delivered over 100,000 successful projects!
If you’re ready to improve your property’s air quality, air flow, musty odors, and more—reach out to the ductwork experts at Atlantic Duct Cleaning! Schedule an appointment or give us a call at 703-774-9241!