If the homes in your room are excessively hot or cold, you may have a leaky air duct. Other signs of this issue with air ducts include a musty odor, more dust than usual, and abnormally high energy bills. Leaking ducts allow 15 to 30 percent of air passing through them to escape and waste large amounts of energy while increasing electricity use and emission of pollutants! Effectively seal your leaky air ducts with Aeroseal duct sealing by Atlantic Duct Cleaning. Aeroseal sealing is more an efficient way to take care of leaky ducts and requires less time while sealing a larger portion of the area.
Contact or call Atlantic Duct Cleaning at (703) 435-4485 today. Our NADCA certified technicians will help you decide if Aeroseal duct sealing is the right choice for your home in Maryland, Virginia, or the DC metro area!
Residential & Commercial Aeroseal Duct Sealing in the Greater DC Area
Aeroseal duct sealing benefits both residential and commercial property. The experts at Atlantic Duct Cleaning can help your home or business in Maryland or Virginia.
Residential Aeroseal Duct Sealing
Aeroseal duct sealing in your home will help improve air quality for you and your family. If your family is suffering from allergies or your home’s temperature is uncomfortable, Aeroseal duct sealing will help:
Learn more about Atlantic Duct Cleaning’s residential Aeroseal duct sealing.
Commercial Aeroseal Duct Sealing
If you own a business or store that has uncomfortable temperatures or produces a lot of dust, investing in Aeroseal duct sealing will be beneficial. This type of sealing will help your commercial property with:
- Inadequate air flow to certain zones of your building
- High utility bills
- Insufficient moisture management
- And more!
Learn how your business can benefit from our commercial Aeroseal duct sealing.
Leaky Air Duct Problems
Without proper air duct maintenance, you’re putting your family or employees at risk for the following issues:
- Uneven heating– When conditioned air is lost through holes in your ductwork, it makes it much more difficult for a room to reach and even stay at your ideal temperature.
- Increased costs– If your ductwork is leaking, you are allowing the conditioned air to leak out and allowing unconditioned air to come in. This forces your heating or cooling system to decrease in efficiency to keep your home or business at a comfortable temperature.
- Excess humidity– When an air duct leaks in your attic or crawl space, it pulls in humid, dirty air. This air promotes mold growth, which causes problems with allergies and asthma.
Schedule an appointment for Aeroseal duct sealing with Atlantic Duct Cleaning today!
Benefits of Aeroseal Duct Sealing in Northern Virginia, Maryland & The DC Metro Area
Tired of wasting money on air that is escaping from your home? Along with cost-reducing benefits, Aeroseal duct sealing allows for:
- Airtight comfort– Your hard-to-heat-or-cool rooms will have even temperatures with enhanced comfort!
- Improved air quality– You will see a reduction in dust and humidity, along with fumes and other odors—allowing your family, employees, and customers to breathe easier!
- Reaches everywhere– Aeroseal technology makes it possible to seal leaks that are nearly impossible to reach using more traditional methods!
Atlantic Duct Cleaning’s Duct Sealing Process
At Atlantic Duct Cleaning, we provide only the best HVAC cleaning and restoration in the DC metro area. We have a proven process for duct sealing that ensures improvements for both your business or home’s comfort level and efficiency! Our technicians are trained to provide the best service possible and can answer any of your questions throughout our duct sealing process:
- Wall registers are covered for air to escape only through the leaks.
- The sealant is injected into the ducts for approximately 1 hour.
- Small aerosol particles are kept suspended in the airflow by continuous air movement.
- As the air stream makes a sharp turn to exit through a leak, the particles collide with and adhere to the leak edges.
- Ducts are sealed with only 1-2 oz. of the sealant material remaining in the ducts.
- A computer-generated analysis summarizing your building or home’s amount of leakage reduction is generated, verifying the success of the process.
Aeroseal Duct Sealing
Atlantic Duct Cleaning has been a trusted industry leader since 1995, providing professional indoor environmental solutions that improve air quality in your residence or commercial property. Our team of experienced professionals utilizes the finest equipment available and promotes the highest levels of training and quality standards We have delivered over 100,000 successful projects in the DC area!