Choose Atlantic Duct Cleaning for Your Indoor Air Quality Needs in MD & VA
Residential air duct cleaning is a proven method for making your home’s air cleaner. Whether you’ve just remodeled or are experiencing the side effects of breathing contaminated air, Atlantic Duct Cleaning’s process guarantees cleaner air for you and your family.
Air Duct Cleaning Process Step 1: Protecting Your Home
Our skilled technicians will treat your home with respect. We do require access to your unit, as well as all vents and registers when cleaning air ducts (with a minimum of two feet in clearance space). To ensure no mess is made, our technicians:
- Lay down heavy tarps to protect your home’s carpet or flooring
- Wear protective shoe linings over boots to avoid spreading dirt or debris
- Adhere to industry standards to promote a safe and responsible work environment
By taking these measures, we can guarantee your home will stay clean, and your air will get cleaner.
Air Duct Cleaning Process Step 2: Connecting Our Equipment
Atlantic Duct Cleaning uses a powerful, portable HyperVac system to effecting clean your air ducts. We also ensure that all debris is collected by using an Abatement Technologies HEPA filter. These terms basically translate to one thing: we use the best equipment to get the best results.
Air Duct Cleaning Process Step 3: Source Removal
Source removal involves using negative and positive air pressure to effectively clean your air ducts.
- We attach our equipment to the main trunk line of your air ducts, creating negative air pressure throughout the entire system
- After removing all registers and air vents, air whips and hoses will be connected to the duct work. Added air pressure will agitate or loosen up dirt, dust, rodent, cobwebs, and more
- Positive air pressure will then push all particles into our vacuum and HEPA filter. Our highly trained technicians combined with the industry’s best equipment guarantee complete debris removal
After this has been completed on the supply duct side, the cleaning process begins again on the return side. After all components of your air ducts have been thoroughly cleaned, our team reviews their work and begins cleanup. As mentioned before, our attention to detail and dedication to customer satisfaction means we treat your home like our home.
Why Choose Atlantic Duct Cleaning in Northern Virginia & Maryland?
All of our work is performed in accordance with the National Air Duct Cleaners Association’s (NADCA) guidelines and procedures. Atlantic Duct Cleaning guarantees excellent customer service, passionate work, and a clean end product.
You’ve put a lot of time, money, and effort in making your house a home. With Atlantic Duct Cleaning, you’re not only protecting your family, you’re protecting your investment. For further peace of mind, be sure to consider Aeroseal duct sealing to make it harder for anything but clean air to cycle through your home.